March 23, 2016 12:34 pm Tuesday Night at Terra – A Great Dinner Experience
What more could we ask for? Wonderful company and excellent food. What we shared:
- Prince Edward Island mussels with smoked chorizo, lemon confit and cilantro, served with grilled, buttery Italian bread, a hint of garlic. The best mussels of any restaurant in town, bar none.
- Yellow fin tuna crudo with mashed avocado, shaved radish, ginger/soy sugo/ and a rice cracker – a delicious medley of tastes.
- The special risotto – creamy, with grilled octopus, golden beets and cauliflower. Incredibly tasty, like nothing we’ve had before.
- The braised beef ravioli with wild mushrooms, horseradish cream and peppercorn demi-glaze was out-of-this-world, melt-in-your-mouth good.
- Another special: pan-seared halibut served over roasted fennel and onions, kalamata olives, with dots of a mustard sauces could not have been better prepared. Have a look:
Tuesday night means bottled wine at 50% off! Great tastes and bargains there. Such an indulgence! Terra’s lively atmosphere is always fun – a happy place where we always unexpectedly see current and old friends. The staff is friendly, accommodating and efficient. Tony is great! Love Terra!
Written by Marianne Riess – Party with Moms Columnist & Partner
156 Greenwich Avenue
203 – 629 – 5222