May 21, 2020 12:33 pm Working with Dr. Paul Lowe During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Written by – Admissions Expert, Dr. Lowe
Now, more than ever, uncertainty surrounds the college admissions process. But you don’t have to navigate these uncharted waters on your own.
Dr. Lowe and his team are here to support you and your child in this rapidly evolving landscape. Here are a few reasons why you can count on us:
- Experience. With so much changing in the college process, it’s more important than ever to have an Admissions Expert, Dr. Paul Lowe, personally advise and guide you. He has over 20 years of admissions advisory experience and has helped students gain admissions into their top-choice schools, specifically Ivy League and highly selective colleges and universities and BS/MD programs.
- Flexibility. Now that students have less academic coursework and extracurricular activities have been cancelled, there is more flexibility. For juniors, Dr. Lowe and his team are proactively working on the more formal steps of the process, like the applications and college essays. Meanwhile, they are working with younger students on developing a “Plan B.”
- Support. The college admissions process has always been stressful. Dr. Lowe removes that stress and potential friction between student and parents. He is positive, encouraging, supportive and empowers his clients through the process – providing them with the tools, resources, school-specific knowledge and guidance that enable their success.
- Communication. Continual communication and correspondence are extremely important during these uncertain times. Dr. Lowe communicates with clients continually via Skype, Zoom, phone and email so that students and parents stay informed of changes in admissions policies and the effect of COVID-19 on their admissions journeys.
During times of uncertainty, first and foremost, stay safe. But many parents have told us that it can also be helpful to be forward thinking – planning for a brighter future for their children. Stay positive and productive. Dr. Lowe can help you:
- Develop a balanced college list when college visits aren’t possible.
- Figure out alternative summer options in light of cancelled plans.
- Dive deeper into an academic area of interest through self-discovery.
- Build out compelling, “socially distant” extracurricular activities.
- Plot out a path for standardized testing to stay on track in the process.
- Develop Common Application profile, personal statement and supplemental essays.
We look forward to learning more about your family and discussing how we can be most supportive during this time.
To learn more about Dr. Lowe and his unique college admissions advisory services, please review this video.
“Admissions is a competitive sport! Why gamble with uncertainty?” – Dr. Lowe
“We provide our clients access to our specialized knowledge!” – Dr. Lowe
Dr. Paul Reginald Lowe is the managing director and lead admissions expert at Greenwich Admissions Advisors. Tel. (203) 542-7288, and founder affiliates – Ivy League Admissions Advisors and Private School Admissions Advisors of the Pinnacle Educational Center Admissions Advisors Group network.
Dr. Lowe specializes in providing exclusive concierge-type admissions advisory services for families and students who are interested in applying to top private schools, Ivy League and highly selective colleges and combined BS/MD programs. Dr. Lowe also helps students gain admissions into their top choice private schools and colleges after they have been wait-listed and rejected.