March 13, 2015 1:59 pm Looking for a Summer Camp for Your Young Child?
Putnam Indian Field School is a perfect place for young children to experience the fun of summer camp.
Staffed by caring and experienced professionals, PIFS Camp helps children transition from home to school with a minimum of stress. Inside and out, the school is sized for young children. Safety is paramount.
June 22 – July 23, 2015
Monday – Thursday, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Each of the 5 weeks features a different provocation. Your child will love them all and learn so much.
- How Does Your Garden Grow? Real veggies and flowers in our many gardens
- Creepy Crawlers/ Feathers and Fur
- Creatures that Live Under Water
- The World at Night
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle – Turning “trash” into art
Every week’s activities include lots of art, music, sand and water play, stories and dramatic play.
Enroll your 4 – 8 year old in one or more of their mini camps.
Monday – Thursday, 9:00 AM – 2:30 PM
- June 29 –July 2 Broadway Bound
- July 6 – 9 Books and Cooks
- July 13 -16 Mad Scientists and Messy Mixtures
- July 20 –23 Sports and Games
Special Program for Rising 1st – 3rd Graders
July 20-23 Smokey’s Bounders Nature Camp – a week of outdoor learning, adventure and fun.