24 Feb Campus Kids – A Terrific Experience for Your Children
Campus Kids is a weekday sleep away camp for kids ages 8-15. They spend Monday thru Friday at the campus in Blairstown, NJ and are bussed home to spend weekends with their families. Camp activities include sports, fine and performing arts, fitness, swimming and nature. Campers choose their own activities every day.
- Flexible enrollment for at least 2 and up to 7 weeks throughout the summer.
- June 26 – August 11, 2017
- Tuition includes everything! No extra charges.
- Tuition reduction for enrolling before May 31st.
- Tours every weekend by appointment.
- Visit Campus Kids at a camp fair in Brooklyn, NY, on March 26.
- Using the extensive facilities and dorms at Blair Academy.
Read what parents have to say about Campus Kids:
“Our son’s experience (13 years old) at Campus Kids has been nothing short of remarkable. Thank you for the time, commitment and dedication you provide to ensuring the kids attending your camp feel well cared for, supported and celebrated.”
“What I liked best about Campus Kids is my daughter’s (10 years old) total and complete comfort level and happiness. She tells everyone about what a fantastic, wonderful, super, great camp she goes to in the summer. She is so very happy there and she has grown in so many ways as a result of going to a sleep-away camp. Everything from food, activities, counselors, campers, nurses, directors to the bus ride – it all is simply the best. I thing the bunk group meetings are very helpful to each of the campers. I know at night when she would call home, it was so important for her to quickly talk because she had to get to her meeting.”
For more information, please call to schedule a private weekend tour for your family.
973 – 845 – 9260