May 27, 2015 12:04 pm Chelsea Piers CT Adds New Camp Offerings For Summer 2015
Published on May 27, 2015 in Education & Programs, Sports & Fitness
In addition to the impressive 37 camps already in place, CPCT is adding
A 3 Week Little Athletes Mini-Olympic Half-Day Camp For Children Ages 3-6
- Week 1 will focus on developing swimming skills
- Week 2 features ice skating including forward and backward skating
- Week 3 offers gymnastic equipment sized just for younger children
A 1 Week Full Day Ice Skating Camp
- Instruction in basic skills and dance rotations
- Lunch & recess period included
Dance Academy Intensive Programs
- Session 1 July 13-17
- Session 2 August 17-21
- Development of dancers in both physical & artistic domains
Icing on the cake- Bus transportation is available for campers age 5 and up who live in Pelham, New Rochelle, Rye & Harrison.
CPCT has the perfect camp for your child, regardless of age, interest and abilities. They also feature elite camps (ages 7-18, varying by sport) for soccer, squash, tennis, volleyball and hockey as well.
Check out all the exciting possibilities at www.chelseapiersct.com/camp.
Or contact Erica Bates 212-336-6870.